Pay monthly on finance (15.9% APR)
Simply spend £300 or more on any flooring and bed products and you can apply for finance. It’s really quick to apply and you can spread the payments across up to 48 months.
How do I apply for finance?
Applying for pay monthly finance is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Add £300 or more worth of products to your cart
- Select Apply for finance during checkout, enter your details and hit proceed to checkout.
- On the order complete page, scroll down and enter your loan term and deposit amount, then scroll further down the page and hit the Apply online now button to complete your finance application.
That’s it, you should have an instant decision, in some cases Close Brothers, the finance provider may need to look at your application further. If this is the case they will contact you or you can contact them directly to discuss your application.
|Term (months)||Purchase Price||Deposit %||Deposit Value||Loan Amount||Monthly Payment||Total Repayable||Cost of credit||Interest %|
Who is eligible to apply for finance?
Finance is available on orders of £300 or more, placed on our website. This amount includes any additional services and delivery options selected, however does not take into account any promotions.
You (the applicant) will need to be:
- 18 or older.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who’s in regular employment*, retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed.
- Resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue to be resident in the UK.
- Have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address (you’ll need this to match the address used to complete the identity verification).
- Have a Bank or Building Society current account available (you’ll need this to complete the direct debit instruction).
* If you are retired and receive a pension, or registered disabled and unable to work, Close Brothers (the finance provider) may ask for proof of sufficient income.
How long will it take to apply?
You should get an instant answer on whether your application for finance has been successful. In some cases, Close Brothers, our 3rd party financial services provider – will need to look at the application in more detail before making their decision.
What happens next?
If your finance application is accepted we’ll process your order. You’ll be contacted by BigWarehouseSale to arrange the delivery date that suits you. Your finance monthly payments will not start until one month after we have completed your order.
Will I be credit checked?
Yes – when you apply for finance, the lender will run a credit check on your financial history to see if you are a suitable candidate for finance. This means that this search will show on your credit report.
What happens if my application is turned down
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mis-typed information, or not meeting the specified requirements. Please note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application isn’t successful, you can still purchase the item in full via PayPal, AmazonPay or with a valid credit or debit card. If your application is declined, it’s usually for one of the following reasons:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria;
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted financially; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
- If you wish to appeal the decision made by the lender, it’s advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing to them directly. Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more advice, call Close Brothers on 0800 151 2638
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: BigWarehouseSale is a trading name for Online Carpets and Beds Ltd. Online Carpets and Beds Ltd is a licenced credit broker under Licence Number 781691. Terms and conditions apply. Loans available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over. Subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. Online Flooring and Beds Ltd acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Close Brothers Retail Finance, a trading name of Close Brothers Ltd. Registered in England 195626. Registered office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT. Close Brothers Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The address of Online Flooring and Beds Ltd is 125 Queen Street, Sheffield, S1 2DU.